Harley Davidson Forums banner

521 - 540 of 553 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Have to thank her for adding more new votes for Trump.
She shouldn't be telling illegals to break the law unless she wants to share a jail cell with them.
Lock her up.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Let the illegals fill out the census forum. That way we will know where they live so we can round them up and boot their azzes out of the country.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
She shouldn't be telling illegals to break the law unless she wants to share a jail cell with them.
Lock her up.
You know the old saying " If it has tits and a communist there will be problems "

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
38,490 Posts
Hmm.... She holds her hair out of the way while she drags her tongue across a public toilet seat.....

Yeah, her priorities are straight.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Hmm.... She holds her hair out of the way while she drags her tongue across a public toilet seat.....

Yeah, her priorities are straight.
Plus required designer sunglasses strategically placed upon her empty noggin. Did she kiss the boy friend soon after ??

Reactions: slingshot383

·
Registered
11,611 Posts

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
UMMM as of right now its against law. I still have some friends back home that laugh at law wink wink crime don't pay.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Thats why I put it in ' '
Saw that. That's why I said some friends, wish not to be identified in public. French could use a bunch of them make their migrant problem go away.

·
Registered
11,611 Posts
Again she flaps communist BS. Needs more money for illegals they deserve it. Americans can lose millions of jobs, companies would close but that's ok. Says the stupidest woman in America, guess who?

·
Registered
22,132 Posts
Again she flaps communist BS. Needs more money for illegals they deserve it. Americans can lose millions of jobs, companies would close but that's ok. Says the stupidest woman in America, guess who?

I want to know who voted for her........there is a Bridge I want to sell.

521 - 540 of 553 Posts