Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HDF Oil Guy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here by referral of Max from my home at the VRF. If anything has been learned over there it has been that this has the potential of being a great space to spend some time, and money.

I run on a 2003 VRSCA that I purchased new in July of 03. It has been an excellent journey on all my adventures on this outstanding new platform. Much has been learned and many friends have been met.

Ken

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome!

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Winner winner!!

·
Registered
5,444 Posts
Welcome from many Moons ago!

·
Registered
42,931 Posts
I think XL's computer is trying to tell him something!

It's like his computer is stuck in the past.... time for an upgrade! :laugh

Gonna change his title to "Zombie Thread Master"

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,950 Posts
Welcome Ken, glad to see you made the journey over.
I know I know!!!
All in good fun.

I like them both for various reasons so I think it is easy to want what you don't have...I wouldn't miss my bike randomly deciding to idle at say 500rpm for a little then suddenly be back to normal, or the hood old carb farts on a cold day .

But I would miss the ease of repair and less costly tuning of a carb so it is...what it is..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Señor Member
19,854 Posts
O2man's email is blowing up right now. In the am he's gonna wonder wtf.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,950 Posts
I know I know!!!
All in good fun.

I like them both for various reasons so I think it is easy to want what you don't have...I wouldn't miss my bike randomly deciding to idle at say 500rpm for a little then suddenly be back to normal, or the hood old carb farts on a cold day .

But I would miss the ease of repair and less costly tuning of a carb so it is...what it is..

This is just wonderful! I have revived this thread twice because the forum has posted one of my responses into the wrong thread again?!?!!

This has happened to me at least 6 times over the last few months so sorry for the confusion! I don't know what else to do. It is like throwing darts blindfolded. May hit the thread I want may hit 2006....apparently lol

And kainam you have my permission to change my username to zombie thread master...or something of that sort!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts