Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see who's "Representin' the Lou"!:rofl:
Give us a location and any other info you care to disclose.

2004 VRSCA
Morgan City, La.
MWM, 28 y/o, 3 chirren

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Lucas, when is men's night @ Bruno's HD? I'm going to try to remember to print some flyers about the forum. Maybe we'll be able to get a few more people from our area.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Its next tuesday I think. Mike bought the Northshore H-D and I am Helping out to get the parts department straight. I am over here, I'll be back at work Monday. Let you know

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn Lucas, still just us! Why don't you tell "Sparky" to get off his arse and post in here so at least we'll be 3!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,108 Posts
Well, can't say Louisiana is my home officially anymore, but I am from New Orleans and transplanted to Ocean Springs, MS years ago. I can officially claim to be a ****-ass just the same. Have some Cajun ancenstry on Dad's side. Lived for several years in New Iberia and Lafayette, and had interest in a business in Bayou Vista by Morgan City. Went to Louisiana Tech and did some time at LSUNO.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lived for several years in New Iberia and Lafayette, and had interest in a business in Bayou Vista by Morgan City.
If you don't mind sharing, what business did you have interest in? By the way, welcome to the forum!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,108 Posts
I started out over there with those big satellite dishes and ended up working with a buddy at Louisiana Communicataions and Electronics Services. Did a lot of radio and microwave stuff and telephones, too. Who klnows, as small as that place is, we may well have crossed paths.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Who klnows, as small as that place is, we may well have crossed paths.
You're probably right. If you ever find yourself lost in these parts again, give me a shout. We'll stop in at Tampico's grab one or two of them Margaritas or something.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,108 Posts
Sounds like a deal. Been over 20 years since I've been there.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like a deal. Been over 20 years since I've been there.
So you do remember the Margaritas, don't you? They do make the best around, of course that may be a little biased because they are just about the only ones around!:rofl:

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,108 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was born in New Orleans.

Dad was from Slidell, was career Army Air Force/Army. The family was there on leave when I popped into the world in 1949.... :dance

Grandparents moved to nevada a long time ago, I've yet to go back to N.O. since.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I worked in Baton Rouge for 2 years right out of college. My great grandmother lived in New Orleans way before I was thought of. My Dad used to hop a train or hitchhike there from the Miss Delta.

·
Registered
13 Posts
No Problem

:ride Looks like some good times at No Problem Jan 12, 13, 14. Fri nite drags the Sat/Sun Discovery Biker Build off drags. They had a couple of neat custom drag bikes at the Vegas build off and ran some pretty impresive times.:) Gona try to make it down there if weather permits!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,108 Posts
1 - 20 of 90 Posts