Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have 2011 Ultra Limited and I need a part number for the movable door for the. Right side lower fairing (throttle side) It would not stay open and reason was, the part where the rubber bushing and bolt has broken. I have the service manual but not the parts book. Thanks for any help guys.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Hey all,

I have 2011 Ultra Limited and I need a part number for the movable door for the. Right side lower fairing (throttle side) It would not stay open and reason was, the part where the rubber bushing and bolt has broken. I have the service manual but not the parts book. Thanks for any help guys.
Try this :

www.stcharlesharleydavidson.com/oempartfinder.htm#/Harley-Davidson®/FLHTCU_103_FCM_ULTRA_CLASSIC_ELECTRA_GLIDE_(2011)/FAIRING_LOWERS_-_ULTRA/99456-11A\FCM/99456-11A\FAIRING|~LOWERS|~ULTRA\FCM]

58889-05 VENT lower - right | FC4/FCM/KEM/KGM $14.11

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I have a master parts book for 2011 Touring, PM me if you ever need a part number.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Stang may do that. That link by webco2 is really cool site. It shows drawing and you can even place the order if need be. Thanks to both. Ride safe guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts