Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
'20 Lowrider S
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody.
So I am due to take delivery on my first Harley tomorrow :cool: I'm getting a 2020 Lowrider S.
Unfortunately I 've not had too much of a chance to look them over properly. With current restrictions.
My question is, Do these come standard with a fuel gauge built into the odometer? Some seem to show it and some don't. I can't really seem to find anything online either.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers (y)

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
They do have the fuel gauge in the Odo.

I have a 21 LRS.

·
Registered
'20 Lowrider S
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for that. Being fairly new to biking it would be one thing that makes life a little easier.
Just can't wait to take her out for the first ride.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Its a great handling bike in stock form.

Cruise control is a great addition.

·
Registered
'20 Lowrider S
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one I'm getting is completely stock apart from forward controls which I've had put on.
I have heard that they handle well for a Harley. Glad to hear more opinions on them though.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
The stock seat is a bit slippery. I got one from C&C that is much better.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Sorry, failing at multitasking here. Stock seat.

Here's the one from C&C

·
Registered
'20 Lowrider S
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aha. Yes that is on the list of things to do. I do love the look of your seat. I will be going for a similar style step up Saddlemen seat so the wife can join me. But the first job will be a Vance & Hines big radius exhaust. I know the 2-1 systems are better but I like the style of the 2-2. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
'20 Lowrider S
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to go back to the fuel gauge, but is that displayed all the time or do you need to cycle through the read outs to bring it up? As it's not shown in the pics for mine.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Its the HD Heavy Breather Extreme.

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
Sorry to go back to the fuel gauge, but is that displayed all the time or do you need to cycle through the read outs to bring it up? As it's not shown in the pics for mine.
View attachment 797748
Interesting. It should have one being it is fuel injected with no way of switching to reserve as with carbed bikes.

·
Just Ride
3,770 Posts
Low fuel light will illuminate then you to start looking for gas.

Reactions: Gorillathehun

·
Registered
42,165 Posts
View attachment 797748
I went out to take a look at my bike, and I couldn't just look at it without taking it on a joy ride. But I did figure it out.

If you have the ignition off and press the odo display function button, the mileage will show up without the fuel gauge.

Turn on the ignition, and the fuel gauge shows up on all display functions.

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,357 Posts
You have a speedometer that goes to 210 MPH ??

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,357 Posts
I thought that too but it says MPH in the digital display. I guess you can change it between the two but the outside numbers are klicks.

Reactions: WiSeNhEiMeR
1 - 20 of 39 Posts