Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered another LRS shield and total with shipping $52.00.
The code at the website will give you 60% off, great deal.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I ordered 3 at Christmas (3 different styles) when they were 50% off. They seem to be good quality as nice as my Klock Werx.
We still have about 4 more months of winter before I can get the bike out to try them. For the money I dont think you can go wrong.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, I have the Ultra series on now for 2 years and they hold up well, I just ordered the medium tint 8 inch. I get good buffeting reduction with the Ultra.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
I got the Ultra. the Stealth and I think the Blade to try. All 3 with shipping was $175. Still less than 1 of the other brands.

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
I just received my LRS Ultra Shield in 10" light grey tint and the Hog Wash windshield cleaner about two weeks ago and I also have to wait until spring to install it and try it out. It's all sitting in the box. Certainly cannot beat the price at 60% off.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered an ultra and a windblade to check out the best wind buffering protection. I don't need 2 shields but for $53 a piece including shipping you cant go wrong.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Just installed the windblade in 10" or 10.5" dont remember. Looks realy good. I thought it may be too wide or have a funky shape since it is one of the bigger shields, but it looks good. I am 6'2" and I can see over the top easily.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just ordered the 10" Ultimate in light tint. The 8.5" Flare from Klock Weeks just isn't tall enough to stop the wind noise. It is a nice shield just a little too short.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts