Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was just wondering if Im the only 34 year old kid on this site who collects the Maisto Harley bikes:confused:?? I have almost 90 0f them dating back to '97. to present. There all 100% MINT SEALED...Was just wondering...??

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Yes.....I own them too.

What are they? Models?
Yeah Ed, they're small, details little models of each bike. Some look like you could start them up and ride them...

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes.....I own them too.

Yeah Ed, they're small, details little models of each bike. Some look like you could start them up and ride them...
I have over $1k worth of these:D. there collectors bikes that run in series.(every model of harley-newer bikes series not out yet) there pretty cool..my wife thinks im nuts & my 4 year old son knows rule #1, WE DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!!:nod:thumb

·
Registered
40,777 Posts
Bet y'all didn't know I had a WCC El Diablo did ya?

Attachments

·
Registered
40,777 Posts
And a '06 NightTrain (Franklin Mint). Think I'm gonna chrome this one out and put fringe on it. :lol8

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
I went to their website. Those little things are amazing. Great, now I have something else to get my wife all ticked off at me again.

Gee, thanks guys...........:faint

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went to their website. Those little things are amazing. Great, now I have something else to get my wife all ticked off at me again.

once you start, you can't top...there's 1-24 series, 6 bikes per....it was a sickness for months for me:thumb:eek7

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
I had several, (12 or 15) of them, bought all at wally world for about $4 or $5 each, then several years ago, came into money troubles, sold them all on eBay, got $8 each for about 6 of them, and over $20 each for the rest, one brought $45 if I remember right.

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had several, (12 or 15) of them, bought all at wally world for about $4 or $5 each, then several years ago, came into money troubles, sold them all on eBay, got $8 each for about 6 of them, and over $20 each for the rest, one brought $45 if I remember right.

Yup I have some worth $40+, $20+...CAN PROBABLY SELL WHAT I HAVE FOR AROUND $1300..I ALSO HAVE THE METAL MAXX COLLECTION (custom Harleys-like the Maisto's)

I have a few duplicates all mint if anyones interested, will dish em off cheap:thumb

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts

Man you have to admit people are always trying to help.:lol8

·
Registered
2 Posts
I started collecting this year. It is very addicting. I have @ 45 so far, but would like to start collecting complete series starting with #1. They are extremely hard to find (For Sale).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been collecting for about a year now, and have about 40. I am starting to have trouble remembering what I have and have not.
Is there a complete listing of all models released from series 1 until present?
Just wondering
Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts