Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man decided he wanted to become a wrestler so he looked in the yellow pages and found a wrestling manager and called him. The manager agreed to represent him and told him to meet him at the coliseum sat night at 6pm. They're in the dressing room going over the do's and don't s of wrestling when the referee opens the door and tells the manager your man will be wrestling the Blue Scorpion tonight. With a sigh the manager lowers his head and starts rubbing his forehead. What's wrong the wrestlers asks. The Blue Scorpion is the world champion. All I can tell you is don't let him get you in the pretzel hold. No one has ever escaped the pretzel hold. About 30 minutes later the referee opens the door and leads the men to the squared circle. The bell rings and the wrestling starts. 1 minute goes by, 2 minutes go by and the new wrestler is doing pretty good. All of a sudden the Blue Scorpion starts to put his opponent in the pretzel hold. Disappointed in the situation the manager decides to leave. As he has his hand in the door knob to leave he hears the crowd go crazy. He looks back and his man has the Blue Scorpion down on all fours and is beating him profusely in the back of the head. Seeing this the manager runs back to the ring and about that time the Blue Scirpion falls on his face, the wrestler covers him, the referee counts 1-2-3. Ding ding. The crowd goes crazy. The world champ has been beat. ESPN ABC CBS NBC CNN all interview the new world champ. After getting back to the dressing room the manager tells his wrestler he has one hell of a career ahead of him but wants to know how in the hell did you get out of the pretzel hold. No one has ever gotten out of it. The wrestler says I was doing my best when all of a sudden he got me in the pretzel hold. I was all twisted up and about to pass out when all of a sudden I opened my eyes and see a big pair of hairy nuts in front of my face so I leaned up and bit the shit out of those nuts. The manager says you mean you bit the Blue Scorpions nuts? The wrestler says I didn't say that but what I will say is first Im quitting the wrestling business so I'm not going to have a great career wrestling and secondly if you ever have another wrestler who gets put into the pretzel hold tell him to bite the shit out if his own nuts and I guarantee you he'll get out of it!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts