Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, after reading my issue of Hot Bike, I was perusing that wasteland of television programing when I stumbled across Ballroom Dancing/Charm School. "What the hell! I'm not watching a dancing show." Well, it turned out to be a movie, and a good one. It was about a handful of guys in an encounter group, receiving grief counseling, and their lives are intertwined through a dance class. It's about life and death through a series of flashbacks. It was produced in 2005 and a real sleeper. Just saying.

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Last night, after reading my issue of Hot Bike, I was perusing that wasteland of television programing when I stumbled across Ballroom Dancing/Charm School. "What the hell! I'm not watching a dancing show." Well, it turned out to be a movie, and a good one. It was about a handful of guys in an encounter group, receiving grief counseling, and their lives are intertwined through a dance class. It's about life and death through a series of flashbacks. It was produced in 2005 and a real sleeper. Just saying.
you're dead to me
(just sayin')

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
you're dead to me
(just sayin')

Laughed so hard, spit my yogurt all over the screen... now where's my laced hanky to wipe it down???:know:rofl:

·
Curmudgeon
7,037 Posts

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Dude......I sure hope you can get out and ride this weekend and get your manliness back!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Next thing you know.You will be drinking a Mocha Latte.And going to your local mall.for a little shoe shopping.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, ok, I think I'm back. I just beat up two guys in a bar, went bear hunting with a switch, and ate some broken glass. Still never swung a pink bat.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Dude, you're gonna have to block the Lifetime Channel on your tv or you WILL lose your mancard:spank:

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Next thing you know you'll have a fashion and style column on a Harley forum.:think

·
Registered
717 Posts
Or singing this

Kumbayah my Lord, kumbayah
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's sleeping, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's dreaming, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's crying, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's laughing, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Come by here, my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Oh Lord, kumbayah

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Next thing you know.You will be drinking a Mocha Latte.And going to your local mall.for a little shoe shopping.

And using the word "fabulous" a Little too often. Nothing a ride to Burning Man won;t cure....maybe.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts