Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone

I have a 2012 Sportster 1200 Custom.

I have been told that the 'Stock Improved Tune' for this bike from both Dynojet and Fuelmoto are the exact same tune that was imported from a Power Commander Tune. Anybody know if this is a fact?

I have a copy of the DynoJet map that came with my unit, seems to run OK but always looking for any improvement.

If the Maps from Fuelmoto and DynoJet are indeed different I would like to obtain a copy of FuelMoto's 'Improved Stock Tune" or at least a Screen Shots of the vital tables ( VE, ARF, TIMING ) so I could compare it to DynoJets to see if there is any improvement.

Since my PowerVision was not purchased thru FuelMoto, it was a gift, I am unable to obtain any Maps from them.

If someone gas a 'Improved Stock Tune" from FuelMoto I would really like to obtain a copy of it or at least see some Screen Shots of the VE, AFR, and timing.

Thanks in advance

John

·
Acta Non Verba
2,093 Posts
Since you have a PV, Have you Auto tuned? once the VEs were set with Auto Tune have you Log tuned with the PV software?

This is the way to set your tune up for your bike, tunes from FM or Dynojet are set up on some other bike and you have to use the Autotune and Logtune features of the Power Vision to get it right for your ride.

Fuel Moto has some good tutorials on their site that you can download for free.

·
Dr. Pending Projects
1,785 Posts
Since you have a PV, Have you Auto tuned? once the VEs were set with Auto Tune have you Log tuned with the PV software?

This is the way to set your tune up for your bike, tunes from FM or Dynojet are set up on some other bike and you have to use the Autotune and Logtune features of the Power Vision to get it right for your ride.

Fuel Moto has some good tutorials on their site that you can download for free.
+1 Use the AutoTune function and compare.

I have my PV from Fuel Moto, but only asked for the fuel map modified to match the mods I will put in place (exhaust and velocity stack)...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts