Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're planning a trip to Milwaukee the end of August this year and I need help getting through Illinois, Indiana & Ohio as we're planning on going through NY via Niagra Falls to Canada then to Michigan to Wisconsin via the Fast Ferry (already have reservations for this route). Now to return back to NY (Buffalo), I need suggestions from Milwaukee south and east. I've heard that Route 45 from Milwaukee is good to Illinois, but from there I'm stumped. I hope someone here has done a similar route and can help or point me in the right direction. Maybe I should just consult AAA ? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I live in Northern Wisconsin, my in-laws in Western PA. Needless to say, I make that 600 mile run (in a cage, with the family) a couple times a year. I just run the toll roads. From the WI end... 43 to 94 to 80/90. Not overly exciting, just want to get from one point to the other.

Just an F.Y.I. the ferry docks roughly 50 miles from Titletown, U.S.A. (Green Bay) I realize everybody is not a Packers fan, but the stadium is still something to see, IMO, if you have time. Either way, safe travels, welcome to Wisconsin, and enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts