Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,802 Posts
November 14-15.

Breakfast will be at the restaurant in Seneca around 9am, ala Methhead Ride. If you miss that, meet us at Stewy's in Spring Valley later, then, Iron Horse Social Club (Savanna, IL), then Poopy's if we get antsy.

Hotel: Savanna Inn and Suites

In:
Chief Illiniwek
Diezel
E4nf3
BaseballBiker
AndyG
Yon Yonson
Thor
Alhole
67Duce

Maybe:
chasarms
Silverback

Sound off.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Add me to the In: list

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,118 Posts
I'm in.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
We'll see.

Reactions: Yon Yonson

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Weather, $, and vacation time permitting, I'm in. So, put me on the fence. :laugh

·
Methhead
2,574 Posts
I'm there permitting it's on a doable weekend.

·
Señor Member
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I count on them.

·
Señor Member
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
Put me on the fence I have a new furnace at work to set up at that time, so I will have to see how things work out.

·
Señor Member
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Put me on the fence I have a new furnace at work to set up at that time, so I will have to see how things work out.

Gotcha.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Thanks!

*1st , 2nd, and last weekends in October are out for me. Lots of stuff happens in Oct down here and those weeks are already locked up. November is open, but of course, as much as I'm jonesing for another ride with the northern crew, I have to be considered a long shot. Certainly not justification to select a date based on my fence status, fer sure.

--

·
Señor Member
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks!

*1st , 2nd, and last weekends in October are out for me. Lots of stuff happens in Oct down here and those weeks are already locked up. November is open, but of course, as much as I'm jonesing for another ride with the northern crew, I have to be considered a long shot. Certainly not justification to select a date based on my fence status, fer sure.

--

You're on the list. :thumb

1 - 20 of 121 Posts