Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Michigan Members--look here!

I'm from Grand Rapids--currently have an '03 VRSCA but there may be a Dyna out there with my name on it soon........

·
Registered
19 Posts
I almost bought a night rod special,but ended up with a 08 fatbob,its very comfortable and its a real head turner!!!!!I would recomend it to anybody.

·
Registered
12 Posts
wats up live in wayland run the roads in gr on a 08 streetglide and am redoing another sporty bobber style to be done in the spring please come soon (spring) i,m dyeing here

·
Registered
2 Posts
tbear640

My last bike bought new was a 87 FLHTC, wouldn't trade it for anything. It gets me where I want to go, with very few problems and its also paid for, from the Rhodes area (man its QUIET up here.):)

·
Just Chillin..
474 Posts
Hudsonville, Rocker and ready for some warm weather.

·
Life Member
176 Posts
Altough I am not from Michigan I met a great group of guys from your state. We met at the 2 Wheel Inn on June 3rd in Robbinsville, NC. I had the 08 Heritage and there were I believe 6 of you. Damned if I can remember your names but I remember your bikes: A Valkereye, Gold WIng, Ultra CLassic, Dyna, C50 and a Yamaha.

Just thought I would try and thank you guys again for the company and beer. Not sure if you'll see this but if anyone else here knows of a group like I mentioned above that headed for the Dragon from your area tell 'em Bill from CT said HI.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bloomfield Hills, 2010 Heritage - its getting its stage 1 as I type (VH BSS, SERT)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Detroit here 08 1200 Sporty custom

·
Future Buttsore
1,170 Posts
Well crud. I guess I should say something. Grand Blanc Mi. 2010 Super Glide Custom:thumbsup

·
LETS ROLL
294 Posts
Nashville here. close to Battle Creek. Got a 94 ultra classic. in process of customizing.

·
DILLIGAF
691 Posts
Hey whats up from the thumb area??? got a 07 eletritra glide and the misses has a 07 softtail custom. out here by the port huron area..

·
LETS ROLL
294 Posts
I live in nashville and Im always in grand rapids and hudsonville area on my 94 ultra. Be at GRHD for most of the bike nights.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts