121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
American
27,312 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey from the Southeast. Clinton Twp area.

Can anybody recommend a riding club?

I'd like to join a riding club in Southeast MI. My in-laws belong to a riding club and I love the camaraderie of the club, and the fact that they do group rides all the time and other things. It would be nice to have an excuse to go out and ride with some people that love to ride and hang out. We could join my in-laws club but we are looking for a club with a wider age range. There club is mainly people 50-65 years old. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I have always liked hanging out with people older than me, but it would be nice to also have people around my age.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi all, Waterford here. Wife and I both ride and always looking for other peeps to ride with that enjoy it as much as we do. FLSTC/FLSTN

·
Registered
146 Posts
Auburn Hills Mi. 2009 Ultra,my wife and I are going to do some longer touring now,we were somewhat limited with my other bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
New guy here. 2016 Ultra. Can't wait till spring.

Reactions: Gham and Gravs

·
Liquid Grain Storage
78 Posts
Wow, didn't even know there was a thread just for the bestest state till y'all posted.

Live in Howell and our cottage is in Hell. That way can take a nice relaxing bike ride before getting on the pontoon for a nice relaxing boat ride. Or can ride the bike like a rampaging wombat on the back roads before getting on the jet ski and...

Of course, this time of year, can just start the downtime maintenance - like installing a new exhaust on the Slim.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
WHEW! I was worried this might be a new Jill Stein thread.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts