Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
its rusting
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the deposit for a 2008 VRSCD back in July, and delivery is expected for February 2008. price to me is $16521, which includes the extended warranty, security system, ABS and freight/prep charges.

This isn't the first time I've gone with OMCS--i bought a Dodge truck through them back in 2003, which i'll have paid off by the end of this year.

Just want to read about anyone else's experience with them :)

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Wow thats a long wait! But with a price like that I would have to say it's worth it. Good luck.

·
its rusting
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it would have been sooner if i didn't push for the ABS option. i got a few more months before i come home so it's no big hurry anyways.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
it would have been sooner if i didn't push for the ABS option. i got a few more months before i come home so it's no big hurry anyways.
That sounds like it works out perfect! You didnt mention tax. Do you have to pay any? I certainly hope not. Thanks for your service.

·
its rusting
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like it works out perfect! You didnt mention tax. Do you have to pay any? I certainly hope not. Thanks for your service.
i'm pretty sure i'll need to pay sales tax. when i took delivery of my truck, which was ordered thru military sales, in ogdensburg (NY) i had to pay the usual NY sales tax.

·
its rusting
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nothing yet. Military Sales informed me that the MoCo delayed production of my bike. according to my online order status with military sales, my night rod is scheduled for production on 3/26

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
It sounds like in less than two months you'll be riding. Keep us posted. (the excitement builds)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts