Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miller has some cool HD cans...my local Kwiky Mart was out of my normal brand of beer....So I said what the hell I haven't drank a Miller High Life in 25 years..I will give it a shot...I remember now why I haven't drank it in 25 years ...that crap was nasty...now Iam off to the store for some REAL beer and get some mowing done before the storms hit here this afternoon.....:cheers

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Calm down and back away from the High Life

There are some of us that thoroughly enjoy it and don't want there to be an incident.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
What about some can pics?

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
The cans may be collectors items but the contents sure aren't.:bigbarf

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,327 Posts
Hey hey hey hey hey

Miller High Life does taste different from other beers. And it happens to be my favorite.

To each his own I guess. I still lift a bottle in toast to all of you, my brothers, no matter what beer you prefer. And look forward to the time when we can swap stories over some brewskies!

I like scotch over bourbon . . . Johnnie Walker Red to be exact and I'm sure there are others who prefer other makes.

And that is what makes the world go round.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I used to drink Miller, Miller Light and MGD quite a bit when I was younger. But, since moving here, you sort of get ran out of town on a rail if you get caught with it. There aren't even that many places that serve it. The last time I had a Genuine Draft, it was not that good.

I tried their new "64" at some event. It was like making love in a canoe.

I like Bud Select these days. When they did the born on date, it was usually only a week or so out. My "best" ever was at Busch Stadium. I've gotten beer there that was bottled the day before. It's still has a little canoe factor, but not too bad. And, only 99 calories!!! I've got to watch my figure you know!! :)

I'm not really picky though. My favorite is "Cold."

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried another one yesterday after about 6 real beers......again cool looking can...but crapy tasting beer....talk about bitter beer face...:bigbarf

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Bud Light Platinum. 6.something % alcohol. I've never been a big beer drinker been drinking Jack & Coke for 35 years. But this stuff has turned me around.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Bud Light Platinum. 6.something % alcohol. I've never been a big beer drinker been drinking Jack & Coke for 35 years. But this stuff has turned me around.
That is my diet beer, good % alc.
Miller High Life my cheap water substitute.
Victory Golden Monkeys 9.6 % but $12.00 + a six is what I really like for beer
I like hard liquor though.
Take my flask to the bar in town,drink $1.00 MHL on tap,let the old lady drink what she wants.
I'm a cheap bastard some times.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I recall buying a six pack of Harley Davidson beer in college in the mid 80's. If I remember correctly, three or four of us couldn't choke down one can between us.

Damn, wish I had saved those.

[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts