Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone used these? They are the house brand for J&P. I like ordering from them because they ship fast and I live in their one-day zone. I like the H-D filters just fine, but I have to place an order with J&P anyway and these are quite a bit less expensive. Thought I might snag 2-3 of them while I have free shipping code.

I am 99% in the camp of " a filter is a filter" - especially since I am pretty good about changing around 3K. But, I thought I would ask.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Anyone used these? They are the house brand for J&P. I like ordering from them because they ship fast and I live in their one-day zone. I like the H-D filters just fine, but I have to place an order with J&P anyway and these are quite a bit less expensive. Thought I might snag 2-3 of them while I have free shipping code.

I am 99% in the camp of " a filter is a filter" - especially since I am pretty good about changing around 3K. But, I thought I would ask.
They will work just fine . :)

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They will work just fine . :)
Okay, but if I install one of these and the whole bike explodes into shards of steel when I crank it over, I'm blaming you!

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
O'Reilys Auto parts had a chrome wix filter for an HD they said...never tried one but ..hell they wanted $15.99 for it......I said no thanks....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts