Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some misc. hog tunes equipment that may be of use to someone.

I have one amp 70w x 2 RMS. it is the first D class and that they made. It's beat up but it works really well. One note is that the wiring harness is not intact. It will need to be rebuilt. That is why I am selling it pretty cheap. All you would be getting is the plug. The wires have been cropped. $55 shipped.

Text Font Technology Room Electronic device

The second amp is an older hog tunes. It's 30 x 2 RMS at 2 ohms. Again there is enough there to complete the wiring harness, but it will need a little bit of work. $30 shipped.

Technology Electronic device

I have two sets of speakers. They are 5.25 inch speakers that fit in the batwing. Note that they will not fit in the rear TP pods. The magnets are too large.
Both sets are 2 ohm. One set is newer and handles 75 W RMS. The other set is a little bit older and is rated at 50 W RMS. Otherwise they are exactly the same. $55 shipped per set. They sound exactly the same to my ears.

Loudspeaker Subwoofer Audio equipment Sound box Electronics

Audio equipment Technology Electronic device Label

Product Material property Metal

The more powerful amp and the speakers makes a significant upgrade from stock. I ran it in both my 2005 and my 2011. Even the older amp makes quite a bit more power than stock. It would be a nice upgrade if you have an older bike before the HK radio.

PayPal would be my preference.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Great deals for someone budget minded that knows how to do some simple wiring. :thumb

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about some combos?

75w x 2 amp and 75w speakers $100 shipped.
30w x 2 amp and 50w speakers, $70 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts