Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you know me or can tell from my screen name I'm a turkey hunter first and foremost! So this time of year I usually only have one thing on my mind. Well our season ended yesterday and I get on the forum today and MAN the stuff I have missed while gone for a month. First I appreciate all the effort to get me a partner in the T-shirt swap. Second I see I missed the collision T-shirt order deadline. Please!! Give me a quick recap of the last month to see if I missed anything else of importance!

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Pipewizard cornered the market on T-27 torx bits! :cussing

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
First tell us how many turkeys ya got:spar

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
A thread about nothing

Non stop talking about the collision and if who what where when why Andy well stab somebody. ..

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't get a single bird but did call one for a friends son and he got a nice bird and my daughter killed one with her bow overall not a bad season.
Now keep the updates coming and I will get caught up. Lol
Thanks

·
Registered
811 Posts
I didn't get a single bird but did call one for a friends son and he got a nice bird and my daughter killed one with her bow overall not a bad season.

Now keep the updates coming and I will get caught up. Lol

Thanks

Let's have some pictures, especially the bow kill!! Very nice! Turkeys are a tough hunt, double that with a bow

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
As I'm sure you know, you don't have to bag a bird to have a successful season. As long as you got to go and made memories, then you have had a successful season.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Hey Longbeard, a young Arkansas hunter bagged his first turkey last week (first one where HE actually called it in, etc). Funny thing 'bout that turkey...It only weighed a little over 17 pounds, but it has a 16 3/4" beard! Estimated 3 year old, very normal spur length, but just a freakishly long beard. They said it was the second longest recorded beard in Arkansas history.

Glad you're back online, and like already mentioned, ANY time in the woods is successful time. Best to ya!
I killed one a dozen seasons back or so that had a 13" beard, my best turkey.

·
Try'n to behave
6,280 Posts
I think there were at least two internet trolls disemboweled. :think

·
Try'n to behave
6,280 Posts
The best turkey is wrapped in bacon. I put it on the smoker in the morning when riding for about 8hrs and BAM
While that looks absolutely delicious, I think you may have placed it in the wrong thread. :dunno

I guess he DID miss it though.

·
Try'n to behave
6,280 Posts
Never mind. I now see why you put it in here......Turkey. doh.gif

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dave, after seeing your daughter's smile (and her turkey!), I'd say that you didn't miss a thing.

allen

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dave, after seeing your daughter's smile (and her turkey!), I'd say that you didn't miss a thing.

allen
That's my sent sentiments exactly. My daughter is in her early 20's and still enjoys spending time with her dad. It means a lot to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts