Harley Davidson Forums banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am in Saint Robert (Fort Leonard Wood) area drop me a message if your in the area and we can meet up for ride and a beer or two :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am in Saint Robert (Fort Leonard Wood) area drop me a message if your in the area and we can meet up for ride and a beer or two :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my names is Marcelo I am from Brazil, I live in Saint Louis with my family since October 2013 and I like very much Harley Davidson.

In Brazil I had Harley Davidson, My last HD were Softail Deluxe 2008.

Last week I bought a Harley Davidson here Sportster Custom 2009 Black, very beaultiful.

I would like to know people in Saint Louis for meet and ride with our motorcycles.

Regards,

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think the young man that ended up on the ground handled himself poorly. The officer had a job to do and he did it accordingly.

I wasn't there and neither were you.

·
Banned
47 Posts
True,no one was there to witness the indecent except those that were there but who also to say racism wasn't at play. There a city near by where if your white and driving by a certain area of town at dark police are known to harass you. They do the same if your black in other areas of same town.

·
Registered
10,678 Posts
Yeah that Micheal Brown case is an embarrassment to this state. Still think the police handled the case poorly.
Like has already been said, I wasn't there. And although the video of Michael Brown in the convenience store just minutes before he was killed didn't show me he did anything in the store that made him deserve a death sentence, his actions clearly indicated to me his outlook on life and his total disrespect for other people, their property and the law in general.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts