Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else not like the changes to their website?

I know they probably don't like being used as a reference, but the parts section used to have links to the installation instructions for a lot of their accessories and such. It was very helpful.

I can't seem to find them anymore. Plus the presentation is grainy and generally less polished.

It is faster now, though. It used to be slow as molasses.

·
Registered
36,947 Posts
Anyone else not like the changes to their website?

I know they probably don't like being used as a reference, but the parts section used to have links to the installation instructions for a lot of their accessories and such. It was very helpful.

I can't seem to find them anymore. Plus the presentation is grainy and generally less polished.

It is faster now, though. It used to be slow as molasses.
There used to be another website that had installation instructions, but the MoCo sic'd the lawyers on them and made them shut it down. That was before the MoCo started putting up the instructions on their website....

Now the MoCo is quitting putting up the instruction sheets?

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
It's there.

Go to the "More Info" tab at the bottom of whatever part you are looking at. You will see a PDF file to open

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's there.

Go to the "More Info" tab at the bottom of whatever part you are looking at. You will see a PDF file to open
Thanks JP. It's not there on the few parts that I have looked into since the change, but I went back and looked at some that I had viewed in the past, and there it was!!

They weren't always there in the past either. I guess it was coincidental that I hadn't looked for anything since the change that had the install sheet posted.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,549 Posts
I hate change.......

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
Anyone else not like the changes to their website? ...It is faster now, though. It used to be slow as molasses.
Oh boy, if you think the MoCo site is jacked try learning the new Windows 8. What a goat rope... :cussing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts