Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody.....I have a 2014 XL 1200C. I bought the bike for 90% commuting and the occasional weekend day trip (no long cruises etc.). The vast majority of the time I ride alone, however on the occasion my wife wants to go with me she insists the stock seat is too uncomfortable and that the short Cobra backrest I have (mainly to hold a bag full of work gear during the week) is too short and hits the small of her back.

So I am looking for suggestions for a more comfortable seat for both rider and passenger. Appearance wise I like the "King and Queen" style with the raised rear. I also like the fact that the rise should help keep me from sliding back so hard when I twist the throttle, but that would almost certainly render my current back rest useless.

So just looking for opinions on comfortable two up seats (and perhaps a taller back rest). I know I do like the looks of the King and Queen as I mentioned, and I don't care for the ones with the drivers back rest in the middle....

Any experience or opinion would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Taking off this Corbin Sturgis 60 Gunfighter that came with my bike and reverting it to a 2up Saddle seat 86 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER. Has to better for my hight 6"2 and my back as well as my O'l Ladies arse. On the way from NY $52 No rips No Tears

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts