Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm new here, and didn't see any other threads on here on this topic but I didn't look super hard either.
I just purchased as in Today a 2016 Ultra Limited Low. Its comfortable and all but I think a little more leg room would be nice, I feel like because its the low edition having the seat sit lower and the 2" pull back bars i could get a few more inches by changing the bars and going to a tall boy seat would accomplish that. Im 6 foot so its not like im really tall otlr that I'm super cramped I just like to stretch. Has anyone here made mods to achieve this? If so what did you do and could you add some pics so i can see how it looks. Thanks happy riding.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Your local dealership has "Demo Seats" that you can try out before purchasing . . . they will install a demo seat so you can take your bike out for a test ride and see if it's something you like before spending the money on a seat that doesn't end up fitting you.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Your local dealership has "Demo Seats" that you can try out before purchasing . . . they will install a demo seat so you can take your bike out for a test ride and see if it's something you like before spending the money on a seat that doesn't end up fitting you. View attachment 783554
Some dealers participate in the HD seat demo program and some don't. We have 2 dealers here in Louisville. Bluegrass HD participates but Harley of Louisville doesn't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts