Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just what the title says. What is the most miles you've ridden in one day.

Wether it be sun up to sun down or a full 24 hours let's hear it......

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,856 Posts
I've come close to a grand a few times. Definitely over 900.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bet I was with you on YOUR longest ride!!

Believe it or not you weren't! I did 711 miles with no sleep like an idiot and bout killed myself.

But I promise your gonna be with me on our next milestone!!!!

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now boys are those miles in 24 hrs or dawn to dusk?

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Just 515 for me. it was this past May. from Panama City Beach Florida to Memphis. But if it helps, the first half of that was in the rain. And it was about all I wanted.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just 515 for me. it was this past May. from Panama City Beach Florida to Memphis. But if it helps, the first half of that was in the rain. And it was about all I wanted.

Mike u needed a bath!!!!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I'm with you Hammer. I can't see 1K+ in a day. They had to be totally numb by the end of that...

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I took one that morning before leaving the condo. maybe it was the bike that needed it. it was the 7th day of our trip and she has never been that long without a washing.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I had a plan to do 1000 in a day. From my house to my mom's house is just shy of 500 miles. I had to make the trip in one day. I pulled into my driveway on the way home at 998 miles. How lame. 2 miles short. I guess I should have went around the block a couple times.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
yes, 1shot, you should have passed the driveway and made an extra loop.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I've only done about 250 to 300 miles in a day just running around fro the day. I haven't made any trips yet where I could rack up some real miles.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I did one of 1170. Didn't mean to go that far but it just sort of worked out that way. I think I did the last 100 standing on the pegs

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Good question, done 500 to 600 several times. Did 675 last year, south Florida to Atlanta. It was a perfect weather day, no construction delays timing was just very good. I did it in 10 and a half hours with 3 stops. All slab, Florida turnpike and i75.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 58 Posts