Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has used one of these for their bikes for storage............ive used this one for my car the last 15 yrs works perfect but the car is sitting on the tires..........I can get the one for the bike and it has a rubber stand for the kick stand, but I wanted to put the bike up on a lift, not sure this is gonna hold up.

Just wondering if anyone had one for their bike.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have a cover for both bikes and never used them. Only have for just in case I need to do work in the garage like cutting or grinding in the middle of winter when I can't move them out.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have wanted to get one for my bike, however I have been advised against it. I am told that when used it attracts dirt and dust and ends up scratching and hurting the paint. This is only what I have been told. Can anyone confirm or deny?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have wanted to get one for my bike, however I have been advised against it. I am told that when used it attracts dirt and dust and ends up scratching and hurting the paint. This is only what I have been told. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Go to carbags.com its a place out of Bath Mi for more info, this is a totally inclosed unit, no dirt/dust/moisture can get into it, you put the car /bike into it throw in the supplied Desiccant and your good to go, it comes out excately the way you put it in.

The only thing they say is to put something soft as a cheapy cover over it in case the wind blows hard against the material, could possible scratch.................this is only to be used inside.

Rich

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think there're pretty easy to find. I just recommend making sure that the inside of the cover is soft. Otherwise, it'll be like just throwing a tarp over your bike and potentially scratching the paint. I have a cover for my car, and the inside is almost microfiberish and washable.

Motorcycle Covers | Largest Selection Heres some decent motorcycle covers if you're interested. They have a okay enough selection. Also be sure to check eBay !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts