Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2254 Posts

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin'

What music makes you think of riding?

I want to make a compilation of good riding music. I have a few favourites but want a few more suggestions!

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Skynrd, Seeger, early Springsteen, Filament 38, Cash, Jennings, Prine - the list goes on but these are generally my fav's.

If I'm on the bike, the music box is crankin'.

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
I listen to everything from ACDC and The stones , to CASH Shooter Jennings Korn System of a down whatever just good music, but what really got me going is a little band from tenn called The Dempseys they put a hell of a show on and make some damn good music

·
born to be mild
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like all sorts too. Skynyrd, Clapton, Dylan, JJ Cale, Springsteen... I'll get arrested if I listen to my Ipod on my bike over here so when I'm not riding I like to listen to decent music and wish I was riding!

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Born to be wild!!!

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I'm too busy dodging soccer moms and listening to strange engine noises (or listening for them) to sing to myself.

I do occassionally yell at other motorists, though, if that counts. :D

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Born to be wild!!!
Second that. :thumb

I used to have a collection called Harley Davidson Road Songs, It had a lot of good music on those two tapes. (Later bought it in CDs)

But now I just listen to the bike and keep my ears peeled for any noise out of the ordinary.

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
I'm too busy dodging soccer moms and listening to strange engine noises (or listening for them) to sing to myself.

I do occassionally yell at other motorists, though, if that counts. :D
If you yell in a harmonious tone that counts as singing!

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts

I do occassionally yell at other motorists, though, if that counts.
:D
Are we twins?:rofl::rofl:

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,224 Posts
I usually get whatever song the car next to me is playin at the light, stuck in my head.

Really sucks when it's teenage girls at the light next to me....

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Ultra has a great stock system yea I know it could be better and I could slame 15+ inch bass in the tour pac. Ive been stuck on Godsmack for about three months now yes the same ten years CD.
But I have Some Robin Trower, Stones, Led ZEP Credence Clearwater,
ZZ top Lenard Skinard more but I cant remember. Since I got stock exhaust I over compensate with loud musac. They seem to be just as irritated.

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
willie nelson, cash, eagles, 2pac, bowie,croche, pink floyd oh yeah seether when i'm really pissed off and run aggressively :bat

·
Boooya!!!
2,767 Posts
Jimmy Buffet, i gotta get some on my ipod. Oh yeah nothin better than runnin down the block playing Jerry Lewis and Frank sinatra as loud as you can. the looks on the faces Priceless.:eek7

·
Registered
52 Posts
bob marley, the who, the clash, johnny cash, buddy holly, eagles, steve earl, stones, floyd, john prine, elo, norah jones, sabbath, van halen, all on the same mp3 cd. eclectic is my middle name

1 - 20 of 2254 Posts