Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see where the state of New York is in the process of setting-up 15 motorcycle-only check points to intercept bikers during their summer events ! :bikerguy: Another yankee invasion of private citizens rights . :fitz

·
Registered
111 Posts
The check points aren't right but New york state lost all chance of me spending any money as a tourist with the gun laws they have chosen to enact.

I feel bad for some of the other states in the Northeast. I'd like to visit Maine and MA but I can't get there from here with my personal protection.....

·
Registered
11,907 Posts
The check points aren't right but New york state lost all chance of me spending any money as a tourist with the gun laws they have chosen to enact.

I feel bad for some of the other states in the Northeast. I'd like to visit Maine and MA but I can't get there from here with my personal protection.....
You echo my sentiments perfectly and others on this forum have also come to the same conclusion--will never travel to the Northeast via bike, cage, airline, Greyhound bus, dogsled, roller skates or any other conveyance. And it is their loss, not ours, as this country has lots of other areas that welcome our dollars and won't make us criminals when we cross into them carrying a weapon.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I agree with you fine folks about the Nazi like checkpoints in New York or anywhere else in America. I also used to travel by bike and car multiple times per year to new York, but no more. I even notified the places I went that I am no longer a long term customer...and why...last year, New York's communist governor said there was no room in New York for anyone who believed in gun ownership or did not believe in abortion...
That did it for me as far as ever going there or spending money at business run from New York...ever.
The road blocks, communist icing on the cake...flush the whole state...send Massachusetts second...
Now I do have a problem with you fine folks throwing everyone from New England under the bus...what's this Yankee bashing...their are lots of fine folks in New England who think a lot like folks from all over the country...like folks in New Hampshire, they still know what freedom means...try to tell my old Yankee neighbors how to live their lives...at the same time they would do anything to help legitimate folks in need...self sufficient country folks who know the difference between right and wrong...
I have some fine relatives in north Carolina...when we visit the southern hospitality is unreal! I have to go home to recover...
Some folks in this country spend their time back stabbing other American Citizens in the back who they don't even know...instead of working together as real Americans and banding together to make this nation better and to stop the invasion of scumbags from all over the world who are going to destroy everything we have...enjoy...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your right Rodzilla6 , maybe it should have read , "another fascist illiberal Yankee ", attempting to take away our Liberty !

·
Registered
593 Posts
Shame back in the day me and a lot of friends used to ride up into New York. Great roads great people lots of bars and dirt track racing. Haven't done it in years since the libs took the government over and are trying make simply being there a crime. That state is losing a lot of tourist dollars.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Yes, New York State has for the most part stopped being a part of the United States. The Constitution is routinely ignored with that tyranny supported by the state courts and legislature. We're going to need help from the Supreme Court if we're ever going to see meaningful change. Unfortunately, while many in the state reject the tyranny, the big money from downstate NY controls the politics and state government.

·
Registered
163 Posts
You can pass through any state with a cased firearm as long as you can legally possess it at your destination and origin.

I lived in New York state (not the city) and had a ccw permit. Use to drive from Watertown to Lubec Maine, across Vermont and New Hampshire.

Some nice riding up there in the two weeks of summer.

·
Done
4,154 Posts
I agree with you fine folks about the Nazi like checkpoints in New York or anywhere else in America. I also used to travel by bike and car multiple times per year to new York, but no more. I even notified the places I went that I am no longer a long term customer...and why...last year, New York's communist governor said there was no room in New York for anyone who believed in gun ownership or did not believe in abortion...
That did it for me as far as ever going there or spending money at business run from New York...ever.
The road blocks, communist icing on the cake...flush the whole state...send Massachusetts second...
Now I do have a problem with you fine folks throwing everyone from New England under the bus...what's this Yankee bashing...their are lots of fine folks in New England who think a lot like folks from all over the country...like folks in New Hampshire, they still know what freedom means...try to tell my old Yankee neighbors how to live their lives...at the same time they would do anything to help legitimate folks in need...self sufficient country folks who know the difference between right and wrong...
I have some fine relatives in north Carolina...when we visit the southern hospitality is unreal! I have to go home to recover...
Some folks in this country spend their time back stabbing other American Citizens in the back who they don't even know...instead of working together as real Americans and banding together to make this nation better and to stop the invasion of scumbags from all over the world who are going to destroy everything we have...enjoy...
+1

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I agree with you about N.Y. the O BOY loving A holes have ruined this state and are slowly ruining this country. I can't wait to get out of here. I should be gone by the end of the year. We have already put a binder on a piece of land in Conway S.C. just waiting for the retirement to go through then we'll start having our house built.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Old news. They have been doing motorcycle checkpoints for at least four years now. They do truck check points and car checkpoints so why not motorcycle check points? Georgia has also been doing Motorcycle check points. I don't really care. Been waved through several car seatbelt/inspection checkpoints in the past. Ya want to bitch about something, bitch about the punks on crotch rockets that caused this.

·
Registered
476 Posts
last year, New York's communist governor said there was no room in New York for anyone who believed in gun ownership or did not believe in abortion...
Bull crap. He never said that.
Still got my guns and as far as abortion, not your choice to make for others.
Funny how some yell freedom all the time but only if everyone believes the same as them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Bull crap. He never said that.
Still got my guns and as far as abortion, not your choice to make for others.
Funny how some yell freedom all the time but only if everyone believes the same as them.
Did you read what I wrote? I also believe its a woman's right to choose, but I don't think other American citizens who do not believe in killing human beings so they can get their nut off, should be attacked because they think this is wrong...that is their right and does not make them a bad person...
Same with guns...Guns are a tool...it's the bad people that are the problem, not guns...
His father was cut from better cloth...

·
Registered
476 Posts
I read what you wrote and he never said that about guns or abortion. Does not matter whether you are pro choice or not, he didn't say there was "no room in New York for anyone who believed in gun ownership or did not believe in abortion".

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I don't get it. Why would any of y'all want to ride in New Yawk, when there is SO MUCH TO SEE right here in America?

·
Registered
445 Posts
We don't have motorcycle checkpoints in Calif, and we don't have to have inspections that cost us money like some of the states back east.

·
Poser Member # 99
18,215 Posts
It probably because they have all those bag and compartments to Hide guns ,,Drugs and contraband. All these bikers shows on Tv are labeling everyone as a treat or a thug or Poser . Patch or no Patch It's just down right Profiling .......:mooning:

:spank:

:eek

1 - 20 of 44 Posts