Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was watching the final episode of SoA on Netflix yesterday, and something really stood out to me as being wrong on the Knuckehead Jax rode. (Nope, it didn't match the bike that was on display in the clubhouse during the rest of the season.)

Lets see who is the first person is to spot what is wrong with the motorcycle:

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front brake lever is on the wrong side.
Correct. Actually there were 2 errors, but that pic doesn't show the other related error.

That bike had 2 hand levers, which is wrong as there is no hand clutch on foot clutch bikes!

Apparently Jax couldn't ride a foot clutch bike....

Screencap from YouTube:

SoA_FL.png

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You didn't miss much.

·
Administrator
13,275 Posts
He wore boots in the final episode. I guess so they could say "he died with his boots on"?

Kainem, If you watch the whole episode, you will see the bike has a hand clutch in some scenes and a foot clutch in others. I guess they flipped between bikes for different takes.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
The chain on his wallet is scratching the gas tank.

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kainem, If you watch the whole episode, you will see the bike has a hand clutch in some scenes and a foot clutch in others. I guess they flipped between bikes for different takes.
Yup I noticed that, very annoying. I guess the stunt man knew how to ride a foot clutch, and when it was time for Jax to "ride" they found out he couldn't. :dunno

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,788 Posts
I know some younger guys that are big S O A watcher and one of them grew up in a Harley family and has several older bikes and wrenches on them. I didn't know answer to trivia question so I showed him the pic on my phone..even blew it up so he could see it. He didn't catch lever thing ..He did mention some stuff he didn't think were original for the bike...maybe he don't what he's talking about after all:what?

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
Bad ending to the series. Then again I stopped watching regularly 2 years ago.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,788 Posts
I wanted to get into S.O.A but its just didn't happen. I tried but not even sure if I got through one show? Its not as though I too "real" for it or it was corny and too fake!! it is a TV show.

I liked watching devils ride so go figure. Sometimes devils ride had a bit of a comedic effect on me :) I like that gangland undercover mini series that was on not long ago just deleted it from my dvr.

So why not S.O.A, Guess I'll never know why it didn't hit home with me?

Whatever the deal with the levers/bike is..I like to own it!:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I noticed that the first time I saw the episode. I watched him ride away in one scene but never take his hand off the handlebars when he shifted and I pointed it out to my wife.....she didn't really care. She just mumbled something about "damn engineers" and then laughed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts