Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a fraction of the things that I have done and seen on my bike in the 2 full seasons that I have had it. Looking forward to a good third year!!!

If you have any footage like this please, post it up!!

2 Years of Riding - YouTube

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool video....very nice...thanks for sharing
Thanks for watching! It is tough to get good footage without really going our and dedicating time to getting it, but I was happy to at least put something together!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Thunder Down Under
1,584 Posts
nice I enjoyed it...

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
That's just plain ol' Bad Ass, my friend!!

Thanks for posting it!

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Dang it, man! I need to figure out how to work my dadgum GoPro. i may need to get a different Movie/Film Editor. Frustrating.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Great video, I enjoyed it. Now I'm gonna have to get one of those damn go pro thingys....

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dang it, man! I need to figure out how to work my dadgum GoPro. i may need to get a different Movie/Film Editor. Frustrating.
I need the get a go pro!! I'd love for you guys to see some of the scenery! Some good scenery in these parts.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Very nice XL1200R!!! Great job!!! :thumbsup

I didn't know it was so pretty out your way . . . may have to go exploring sometime . . .

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice XL1200R!!! Great job!!! :thumbsup

I didn't know it was so pretty out your way . . . may have to go exploring sometime . . .
Thank you!

Its kinda the forgotten area of America. Its the first place people settles so the northeast is old news. All of the factories moved south and then overseas. We have been forgotten. What people don't realize though is the amazing views and scenery we have up here and especially the green mountains of Vermont. They are heaven on 2 wheels my friend!! All of the pictures I'm that though are from NY, all within less then 100 mile radius from my house. That's what kills me about NY. It is freaking gorgeous, but winter sucks and of course NYC peoples politically running the whole state.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts