Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Not everyone has 40 acres to turn in . :)
:thumbsup My garage is just a small two car garage with a small camper and three bikes

Really I don't even have enough room to use that contraption :rollin

I pull them in and park at a angle and have to back them out

:) Really I like the thing

My uncle has them things for his cars and trucks called go-jacks and it helps him get use of every square foot in his garage kinda same thing

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
IF you also need a jack, the J&S will do the same thing and presto you have both!

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:thumbsup My garage is just a small two car garage with a small camper and three bikes

Really I don't even have enough room to use that contraption :rollin

I pull them in and park at a angle and have to back them out

:) Really I like the thing

My uncle has them things for his cars and trucks called go-jacks and it helps him get use of every square foot in his garage kinda same thing
I'm in the same boat, two stalls is all I have. Trying to move two Ultras around is a real pain, and Lord help me if I even get close to Her Vette ....the wife would kill me . :spar

·
Registered
89 Posts
IF you also need a jack, the J&S will do the same thing and presto you have both!
Yeah, and with this at $200 and requiring a center stand, the JS seems like a better value even though more expensive. That other thing posted here, the long channel that rolls, seems of limited value too...unless that's exactly what you want and all you will want.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, and with this at $200 and requiring a center stand, the JS seems like a better value even though more expensive. That other thing posted here, the long channel that rolls, seems of limited value too...unless that's exactly what you want and all you will want.
It does not require a center stand , will work with or without one . :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts