Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been on another HD Forum for a while, and just came across this one. Thought I'd drop in and say "hi", sit back, and stay a while.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,967 Posts
Welcome aboard from Muggy South Mississippi! Where would that piece of Muggy Louisiana be? I'm originally from NO.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Welcome from muggy Ragley, Louisiana.

·
luv the low country
20,344 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Warprints. Love Purple Live Gold. Great folks here and lots of information to search thru.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Welcome from Baton Rouge! Where it never rains and the only hot air comes from the Capitol.

:D

--

·
old scoot coot
4,885 Posts
Been on another HD Forum for a while, and just came across this one. Thought I'd drop in and say "hi", sit back, and stay a while.
welcome from s e kansas. im riding down to your neck of the woods in october. im looking forward to riding the coast roads and meeting some local folks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Glad to see there are so many people having to endure muggy weather !!

I'm in New Iberia. Could be worse.

welcome from s e kansas. im riding down to your neck of the woods in october. im looking forward to riding the coast roads and meeting some local folks.
Stop in at Cajun HD in Lafayette - plenty of folks to talk to, and usually something happening on Saturdays. Same with New Orleans HD (but the ambiance (oooo! a big word!) isn't up to par with Cajun.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts