Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
Disrespectful POS.

As the saying goes... Kill 'Em All, Let God Sort 'Em Out.

That's all I have to say about that.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
The left might wonder, "how much pain are these people in to provoke such behavior? What atrocities did the British (or others) commit against them to fuel such rage."

The problem with that thinking is that civilized people, with any amount of pain and victimization, wouldn't dishonor any dead in this way. Even their enemies.

People who would are truly an un-evolved, savage people.

·
Registered
38,934 Posts
What do you expect from a race of people that wipe their asses with their bare hand after taking a shit, and follow a pedophile as their religious prophet?

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
They've been on the hate crack for more generations that much of the world even has generations.

Hate is a powerful thing. It's cooked up in the bowels of Hell. And, they've got enough to go around for all them with second helpings for most.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Disrespectful POS.

Damn right...That's how I feel.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm so tired of those Muh Fuhs and our P.C. society. We don't want to offend those bastards, so we give Osama bin Dickhead an honorable Muslim funeral. I say douse them in pig shit and let them rot in hell.

·
Noel
8,482 Posts
Why do we (Western Society) waste our time and lives saving these people from their despotic rulers?

·
Banned
612 Posts
They have done absolutly nothing in the history of mankind to contribute anything positive to their fellow man...they are bred in and out of hate and destuction...they have started the most wars in the name of their perverted religion...they are not worthy of sharing this rock we live on...it's time they are put in their place once and for all...no sharing or tolerence for them...let the many suffer for the few , once and for all...:bat

·
Banned
482 Posts
I have a hatred for theses people that I've never had for anyone else. These people are sick. And I guess what makes it worse for me is we try to pacify them. Shoot the bastards!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would like to nail that POS to the cross they were trying to take down. It really sucks that we helped liberate these worthless, pieces of pig sh!t. Just one nuke and consider it money well spent. Sully

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Disrespectful POS.

Agreed; with one point to add

I believe God will take a look and say "Yup looks like you got em all no point in sorting these pricks out"

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
If God called them pricks, that'd be epic.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I could only watch about 30 seconds, just don't have stomach for that kind of behavior. They are like little kids, throwing a tantrum because no one likes them. To civil people, that would bring introspection to determine why no one likes us, and can we change their feelings. But nooooo.... can't be their fault, after all they are right and their prophet tells them this to be true. Theirs seems to be the only religion that says "Believe as we do or we will kill you, all of you".

·
239 Posts
Ya. Nuff said.

:spar:spar:spar
Why do we (Western Society) waste our time and lives saving these people from their despotic rulers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts