Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6:30 am on my way to work, I'm stopped at a light and a Sportster pulls up next to me. I look over to give him a friendly nod, he's looking straight ahead as if I'm not there. Okay, the light turns green we both roll to the next red light side by side. Stop again, I look over and he's staring at the horizon. Being the nice guy that I am I call over to him, "Nice day for a ride." 'Yea" was his response, still looking at the road up ahead. Okay, I see how it is, rest of the ride through town I'm minding my own business. I swear I wasn't looking for a date.

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,950 Posts
6:30 am on my way to work, I'm stopped at a light and a Sportster pulls up next to me. I look over to give him a friendly nod, he's looking straight ahead as if I'm not there. Okay, the light turns green we both roll to the next red light side by side. Stop again, I look over and he's staring at the horizon. Being the nice guy that I am I call over to him, "Nice day for a ride." 'Yea" was his response, still looking at the road up ahead. Okay, I see how it is, rest of the ride through town I'm minding my own business. I swear I was looking for a date.
Maybe he stole it?

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
6:30 am on my way to work, I'm stopped at a light and a Sportster pulls up next to me. I look over to give him a friendly nod, he's looking straight ahead as if I'm not there. Okay, the light turns green we both roll to the next red light side by side. Stop again, I look over and he's staring at the horizon. Being the nice guy that I am I call over to him, "Nice day for a ride." 'Yea" was his response, still looking at the road up ahead. Okay, I see how it is, rest of the ride through town I'm minding my own business. I swear I was looking for a date.
Maybe he had a case of bike envy

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
The same thing happens to me. After I get snubbed I say to myself "I'm not acknowledging any other rider again", but then I say to myself, "why should I be a snob and become like the other snobs". So I continue to acknowledge other riders whether or not they return the wave, or the hello at a stop light. Maybe they're just having a bad day or maybe they're just a miserable person, either way they're not bringing me down.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Maybe HE was looking for a date and you weren't his type.

·
Registered
42,710 Posts
He was just playing hard to get.

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
This thread is going down hill fast :popcorn

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Skidding along floor now:D:D:D:D:D

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Probably did not get his morning quickie and then he pulled up to your bike and got piston envy. Pardon the pun but screw him.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Sounds like an ex-crouch rocket rider who hasn't yet learned manners.

Or just an A-Hole.

·
Administrator
13,424 Posts
Thread drift.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Well you just never know whats going on in someone elses head, That being said just because I might be having a bad day I try not to be a ......AZZ! to others.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
hahahah had this yesterday... i decided to crab the front brake an rev her up an pop that clutch baby YAAAAAAA got there attention right away. (NOTE that commander tire grips well when on hot pavement) front brake did not stop forward movement. hahahahahah

·
Señor Member
19,836 Posts
You never know. He could have been dreading what was coming his way at work that day. Or, maybe he's married.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts