Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post up a few pics of the bike. I'm new to the site and really enjoy all the threads thus far so I thought I would contribute.

2006 Street Bob #9
Big Bore kit
Ness Super Sucker
Python Pipes
Forward controls
Drag Specialties Seat
Drag Specialties Levers
Jack Daniels theme (of course :stir )
Power Commander 3 USB
LED Tail light

items on the way are a set of powder coated rims, tank raise kit, new shocks, and new headlight

One pic is of when I had the pipes wrapped with header-wrap. I did it 2 days after getting the bike in '06 and not 4 months later after taking it to bike night I saw 4 more HD's with the pipes wrapped so i took it off, yes I like to be different...... and the last one is just my sport ride when i feel the need to go fast :cool:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride...had the same model too. Like the look of the wrapped exhaust.:thumb
thanks.... aparently everyone else did too so I put the covers back on. I think it looks better wrapped, but it's nice not roasting your legs off at a stop light :lol8:

·
OMR
951 Posts
Like the way the pipes looked wrapped. but you have to go with what ya like. over all a nice looking ride

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Nice rides!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's my new pics with the seat, Ness Intake and I moved the side plate up to a laydown on the fender (I think it looks better plus I actually layed down too far in a curve and well..... it wasnt too fun)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts