Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently changed the throttle cable of my street 750 for that I loosen the tank and disconnected the throttle sensor and connected everything properly now my bike is not starting please see this video video , light, horn all working but when I on the engine switch tik tik sound what I need to check? i checked all injectors everything connected
battery is fine checked showing 12.8 V.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I don't know squat about the Street 750, but I do know machines. Go back over everything that you touched while replacing the cable. You obviously screwed something up. More than likely a pinched wire. Happens to everyone...

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know squat about the Street 750, but I do know machines. Go back over everything that you touched while replacing the cable. You obviously screwed something up. More than likely a pinched wire. Happens to everyone...

I only loosen up the tank and the throttle sensor I reconnected it properly,can you tell me where the tik tik sounds comes from ?

·
Registered
691 Posts
So swap out that relay for another. I don't know about that model, but many relays are interchangeable. Look at the number on the relays and if they match, try changing it with another.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Again, go over the work that you did. Check all of the wiring under the fuel tank. More than likely you pinched a wire. Other than that you will need a service manual if you are capable of reading a wiring diagram, or a dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts