Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I want to put a side by side headlight set up, still trying to find shallow enough lights that would work.

·
Registered
39,516 Posts
Very cool. Keep us up todate with progress!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it except for the oilbag and the grips dont match the style or the lines the bike has just my 2 cents but who the [email protected]#k am I anyways it your sled so do what you want...keep up the good work.

You are right about the grips, I had rubber old school looking grips orriginally. I had those ones laying around, so I changed them out, the rest of the front end was chorme and they have integrated turn signals. Just keeping the bike unique.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
I like it,:) what color you painting it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like it,:) what color you painting it
Still undecided, believe it or not that has been the toughest decision to make. ill wait till spring to paint tank and fender (my neighbor is going to do it, he does good work), and i will powder coat the rear wheel, frame and brackets this winter.

I was leaning toward a dark orange/rust color frame and maybe dark green faded to a lighter green tank and fender with pinstriping. But just thoughts still.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wired the gauges up, LED neutral light and check Engine light, and new odometer reset switch

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pulling the engine, this weekend. So I can get it ready for powder coating. Its going to be a red/orange comboniation.

·
Registered
39,516 Posts
Nice. Sounds like you will have it done in plenty of time to get a case of spring fever, itching to take it for a ride.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
finished, painted. Just some pinstriping left to be done. clutch is sticking a bit from sitting so long. here are the updated pics.

·
Registered
39,516 Posts
Hell yeah!

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
great job. I like it.
still not sure about the oil tank, looks too bulky, but that is why it's your bike and not mine. If it is what you like, Cool! ride it
and X2 on the dog, you feed plutonium to that thing?

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Nice job a nice set of fatbobs on there would do it one side oil one side gas and it would slim it up a little its got the right stance nice work.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Love the colors nice mix.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts