Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,344 Posts
Mowed my grass yesterday and then the rain came today. Temps dropped to the 50's. Oh, my!

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
We just top off with 5inches + of rain this week. I'm so glad it wasn't snow.

That really sucks, man.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
That sucks Bro........82 in the greatest state in the nation.:eek:uttahere:

·
Registered
216 Posts
dusty I understand all to well. Was 35 here today snow on the ground talking more next week and talking all time record for flood conditions here in Fargo THIS SUCKS I NEED SPRING or something.

·
Union Ironworker
185 Posts
I'm in the same situation....temps still to low and still piles of snow around.....good thing is I fly home in 2 weeks where the temps are high and the roads are good....I feel for ya man....

·
Earth-bound Misfit
624 Posts
Too depressed to even comment on it...

·
Registered
623 Posts
Dude! It sucks to be you right about now. That is why I moved back home from Baltimore. We are fighting the urge to turn on the AC. Windows open, ceiling fans and a sweet tea (beer) work well right now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Earth-bound Misfit
624 Posts
Dude! It sucks to be you right about now. That is why I moved back home from Baltimore. We are fighting the urge to turn on the AC. Windows open, ceiling fans and a sweet tea (beer) work well right now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Man, I'd take Crab Town over this in a heartbeat!

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,114 Posts
Mother nature's middle finger.... this season really sucks so far... I feel your pain... its a blistering 31 degrees here today, but at least there's no snow...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts