Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im new to forums and was hoping i could figure out why my engine revs while im sitting at a red light. Sometimes it does it immediately after i start it and doesnt stop. I've checked my fuelpak and everything seems to be in order. I also get a lot of decel pop. it was running fine up until a month ago. Any ideas or suggestions to fix it? Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks. 2013 Iron 883, V&H Comp Series 2-1, Performance Machine FastAir Intake, Fuelpak
Recently installed exhaust around 2 months ago and was riding around w/o O2 sensors for a couple of weeks until i bought the ext cord the stock sensors needed to reach the plug.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So i unplugged the fuelpak and started it up and it sounded just fine w/ no problems. Then i plugged the Fuelpak back in and started it up fine again w/ no issues. Took her out for a ride and no decel pops and she sounds good again. wonder what the issue was. Maybe one of the two plugs wasnt fully connected? Either way thanks alot guys wouldnt have figured it out w/o y'all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts