Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined, introduced myself, and posted some pictures of my bike - I got banned for spam. I wrote the forum and the ban was lifted saying sometimes the forum filters are a little too aggressive. Now that I am back my posts are being moderated for approval before being seen - takes a long time.

LoL, I have never felt so welcome!

·
Registered
647 Posts
I joined, introduced myself, and posted some pictures of my bike - I got banned for spam. I wrote the forum and the ban was lifted saying sometimes the forum filters are a little too aggressive. Now that I am back my posts are being moderated for approval before being seen - takes a long time.

Don't feel bad - I spent time looking through old threads and replying and liking them only to be kindly told I was jamming up new stuff with 14 year old posts 😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
239 Posts
Happened to me also, (responding to old posts). Welcome from Tucson, Az.

·
Road Junkie
1,978 Posts

If you thought the moderator oversight was tough, you're really not going to like the newbie hazing program by the members.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Don't feel bad - I spent time looking through old threads and replying and liking them only to be kindly told I was jamming up new stuff with 14 year old posts 😂😂😂😂
Hey now, 😟 I was doing my all star performance on "trying to put it politely". Well, so much for my smooth talk then. 🥶

Reactions: Manduhlyn

·
Registered
1,583 Posts

I received the same treatment from the "other" forum. Except i didn't go to the trouble to reach out to them! So i guess i'm still banned. Oh well, This is a much more friendly bunch. Welcome back! from So.Cal.

·
American
27,618 Posts
Where is brain dead ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vtwin forum.... goes by Captain hook or some chit like that!

·
American
27,618 Posts
Well I haven't experienced that yet I've only been on this forum for a few days. Bring it!!
Replying to a fourteen year old thread may be a record.... so, you do have that going for you!

·
Registered
40,517 Posts
Well, guess you shouldn't spam the forum huh?

We don't like that shit here.

Reactions: tommytailspin
1 - 20 of 38 Posts