Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,353 Posts
At any given time there can be 200 requests in the approval queue. I know I am lazy so it's easiest to just hit spam clean all lol. Sorry if you were a casualty :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, guess you shouldn't spam the forum huh?

We don't like that shit here.
Wait, what? For the record there was no spamming. For whatever reason I was incorrectly flagged for spam. Never happened. Anyway...moving forward

·
old scoot coot
3,693 Posts
welcome aboard cave man from s.e. kansas. nice bike. stick around and have some fun. lots of good harley info from some really harley smart guys.i'm not one but have been helped a ton by the ones that are. i see you have broad shoulders and can take the ball busting. so again welcome. we are glad to have ya!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Here is the other side of the Dyna. It still needs some work - cables/line, fender, dash/speedo, headlight lense, various final adjustments. I have a oil cooler for it to install later on.

It's by no means a super fast performance bike or anything, yet it runs extremely well. It always starts right away. It has been 100% dependable since I got it in January of 2014. I enjoy doing all the work & maintenance myself.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
You may find the following pictures interesting. These are the before pictures from the Ebay ad. I bought the bike on ebay for $6,500. I had it shipped down to Charleston SC from Massachusetts via Keyboard shipping. I had never before bought a bike without first checking it out but it all worked out beautifully.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Nice looking Dyna. You've stuck here thru 33 posts, so I think you have passed the hazing. Welcome from Georgia.

·
American
26,996 Posts
Does he qualify for all the “free stuff” yet? Lol

Reactions: JTJ and Cave Man

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I joined, introduced myself, and posted some pictures of my bike - I got banned for spam. I wrote the forum and the ban was lifted saying sometimes the forum filters are a little too aggressive. Now that I am back my posts are being moderated for approval before being seen - takes a long time.

LoL, I have never felt so welcome!
The very same thing happened to me. I contacted one of the moderators and he cleared it right up.

·
American
26,996 Posts
Glad they saw the light. This use to be a well run place. Now, not so much. Admin really does not care about membership. Mods are good people.

Reactions: gtrman66
21 - 38 of 38 Posts