• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Forums! I know some here are AMF haters but I've liked little bikes since my trail 70 I owned in the 90's.. Short lived little bike as It was swiftly impounded by the police and I was never able to get it out...
When I saw the X90 for the first time I knew I had to have one.. I ended up making a deal for that same X90 and slowly started fixing the bad boy up!

I have since found a donor bike for the frame, lights and most the missing parts.. It has turned into quite the project. I think I will start a X90 rebuild thread if there is interest. I have been taking a bunch of pictures and finally in the assembly stage!

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Retired citizen
22,291 Posts
Hey friend I restore obsolete Harleys, have 2 in my shop right now. A 350 H-D Sprint and a 250 SX. What headaches they are ! I can understand what you might be experiencing with that X90. All OEM parts are obsolete unless you locate some NOS parts. Bills Customs has the best cache that I've found to date. Google Bill'sBikeBarn to find the website.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thanks! I have been collecting parts for a few years off of Ebay.. The stuff I haven't found I am restoring to the best of my ability.. ;) The Old new Stock stuff needs work and or cleaning up anyway.. I'

Attachments

·
Outlaw
554 Posts
I had a Sprint 90 back when I was a kid, and wouldn't object to finding another to restore. Then again, I got a lead on where mine is sitting about 10 years ago, I'm just to lazy and cheap to drive to Houston to see if it's actually there. And who knows, maybe I can get a bonded title for it today since the statute of limitations has ran out. LoL

Welcome aboard!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts