Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it's really nothing big, but I really like it! Next is the foot pegs and handgrips. In about two months, I'll do the stage 1!

Attachments

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
Nice job 29! I started out with the covers too...$11,000 later and I'm still looking for $hit to change out :know

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
That's how it all begins. A harmless fuel cap purchase and before you know your hooked.

·
Rider
1,541 Posts
This is how the evil begins. You're screwed now buddy. HD has been the cause of many a divorce and bankruptcy
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
693 Posts
It's not the first mod that will get you.... repeat after me, my name (insert your name here) and I'm addicted to HD, it's been 15 days since my last purchase....

·
On the loose
8,692 Posts
It's not the first mod that will get you.... repeat after me, my name (insert your name here) and I'm addicted to HD, it's been 15 days since my last purchase....
I wish I had your restraint , 15 days is brutal ........

@ 1cor29 , congrats on a nice 1st mod , key word "1st mod" at least you recognize where your headed.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
15 days between mods, that is brutal. Enjoy the modification journey, take more pics along the way and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope I never end up spending that much!!! :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I've already demonstrated that with Ford Mustangs. I've owned 8 of them, my last one the new 5.0.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the comments! I'll be sure to show progression towards my new addiction! :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts