Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I probably should have stuck with my first inclination, and just let this go, but since I find it sort of funny - My wife likes to name cars, The Black Pearl, for instance, and started naming my bikes, ridiculous names like Donder and Peaches. So before she had a chance, I decided since this one was grey, I’d start calling it Sasha. She thought it was a great name (Google Grey, Sasha. NSFW). I’m very entertained now when she asks if I’m going out for a ride on Sasha.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I probably should have stuck with my first inclination, and just let this go, but since I find it sort of funny - My wife likes to name cars, The Black Pearl, for instance, and started naming my bikes, ridiculous names like Donder and Peaches. So before she had a chance, I decided since this one was grey, I’d start calling it Sasha. She thought it was a great name (Google Grey, Sasha. NSFW). I’m very entertained now when she asks if I’m going out for a ride on Sasha.
If I had a dog I'd name it shot, you add the first word , what you say when you call a dog , rhymes with bum,
Mine have no names or gender other than "The shovel, the Dyna, the Electra Glide".
Yea , gender is becoming a hot button issue theses days / crazy

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Who left a grumpy in the bed?

Depp alleged that Heard or one of her pals “dropped a grumpy” in their bed after an argument erupted over his tardiness for her 30th birthday party. The actor claims he left their condo in downtown Los Angeles for another home in the Hollywood Hills after she became angry with him.Apr 29, 2022

Reactions: Boog and JLR

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
45,049 Posts
Who left a grumpy in the bed?

Depp alleged that Heard or one of her pals “dropped a grumpy” in their bed after an argument erupted over his tardiness for her 30th birthday party. The actor claims he left their condo in downtown Los Angeles for another home in the Hollywood Hills after she became angry with him.Apr 29, 2022
Oh, never heard it referred to as that.

Maybe I should call my bike grumpy, cause it shit the bed 2x!

But it runs like a pissed off bastard now!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts