Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I probably should have stuck with my first inclination, and just let this go, but since I find it sort of funny - My wife likes to name cars, The Black Pearl, for instance, and started naming my bikes, ridiculous names like Donder and Peaches. So before she had a chance, I decided since this one was grey, I’d start calling it Sasha. She thought it was a great name (Google Grey, Sasha. NSFW). I’m very entertained now when she asks if I’m going out for a ride on Sasha.
If I had a dog I'd name it shot, you add the first word , what you say when you call a dog , rhymes with bum,
Mine have no names or gender other than "The shovel, the Dyna, the Electra Glide".
Yea , gender is becoming a hot button issue theses days / crazy

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Only call my bike "The Bike" but I always turn and look at it when I park it up and walk away
Are you hoping it will stare back
Have never named any bike I have had, just have a Fat Boy.....but sounds strange to say I have a Fat Boy :LOL:
Maybe I should call it the Terminator, as it actually kills all the other bikes I have owned
Yes but if Harley named a bike the fatgirl to be gender fair same exact bike would you of bought the fat boy , or the fat girl?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
might think on it a while. it was about six years before i named fury, a black 14 ultra and flash a red 17 ultra. i always thought it was kinda not for me and then they names just jumped out at me.:)
Yea , I've been sitting on it for almost a year now , I figured the more I ride her , the name would come , circumstance , or happenstance , sometimes that's just what happens for names of things .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts