Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a little problem found in an earlier post. I found these locking oil caps and it's bomb proof. Worth the cost, anything that helps me sleep is worth the cost.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Is it a REAL locking oil cap with a proprietary key, or generic like Harley locking gas doors, that any barrel key will open?

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hmmm, well it has to be kinda a BIG problem to keep me from sleeping at night, and i'm kinda thinkin that the thought that someone might syphen out my oil and replace it with skunk piss just aint one of em

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
Hmmm, well it has to be kinda a BIG problem to keep me from sleeping at night, and i'm kinda thinkin that the thought that someone might syphen out my oil and replace it with skunk piss just aint one of em
That's what happened to him though....

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
38,560 Posts
Probably cause he was dis'n white wall tires on someones RC Classic:bowrofl:
No...

The vandal is my landlords daughter, a 44 year old alcoholic tweeker, with no job skills and a brain that quit working at age 17. She begged to live in her dads house that he doesn’t occupy until she got a job and could move out. The plan was for a few months that turned into 3 years. No rent, free utilities, and all the fuel she could steal from all the customer cars at night and all the junk in unlocked cars she could steal to sell for Meth. Before I moved in, she was living the high life having parties with all the tweeker community, leaving the main gate open all night long, and running a firewood kindling business, a tweekers paradise. She is jealous as hell because her dad asked if I wanted to live there and rent a nice little apartment built onto the backside of the garage and have parking in the garage.

They argued nonstop for the year I was there about all the things she was messing up or loosing, him always telling her to move out and do her BS somewhere else. She blames me for telling her dad to get rid of her and make her move out, he tells me “funny thing is, you never said anything like that to me or got between us”. He said “I wanted her gone before the house burned down”. She finally moved out to her dealers house and has been gone for weeks until one day she showed up to collect mail. According to her dad, she buzzed around the property and disappeared. 2 days later I start up my bike and it blows oil. She still has keys to the house and must have gone into the garage and sabotaged my bike. Can’t prove it but I live down a dead end gated road with a gated driveway, in a locked house. No enemies or pissed off girlfriends and too far out in the country for a sain person to bushwack in to screw with my bike.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
At least the OP is still alive. A few months ago I got a facebook message from a friend that died about 5 years ago. That was creepy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts