Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Steve, you have been snowed in to long! You better get your head back on the DX that will be here in a few weeks. My DX will be here in 5 weeks and the wait is starting to become a little harder. Is your DX demin or vivid? I got the vivid. It will be my 4th Harley and they all have been vivid. I hope you will be able to get the King out of the barn soon. I guess you have rode the JD more than the King.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Wow..............................................

·
Registered
41 Posts
Steve,
While it looks like a nice ride, I know the some of the roads and canyons you like to ride, it will it drag the pipes on the ground(not that that bothers you). The problem I see is with the "SEAT to canyon WALL clearance scrape angle" (this is a new caculation, never needed before this bike was built). While this would not be much of a concern for the rider, it sure would be for passengers 6-12. Bike will also need two camera mounts, one facing rear to see passenger faces!

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skunk... I was hoping you'd be my first test ride passenger! Need someone to measure with their arm how close we get to the canyon walls and also a subject to video to get the focus just right! You can bring your wife if you want (Plenty of room) to share in the experience :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts