Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1366337506387.jpg
This is what it looked like the day I bought it.

1366337582948.jpg
This is what it looks like now, with the exception of forward controls

Its an 08 Fat Bob with 16,000 mile. It has the 103 stage 1 big bore kit, Apes, v&h staggered short shots, chrome inner and outer primary, just about everything that can be chrome is, including swing arm. Everything on the bike is HD. It came with, a quick detachable windshield, stock seat, solo sundowner, two up sowndowner, quick detachable solo luggage rack, sissy bar luggage rack, and HD bike cover. I paid 13k, and have all service records fron the local HD shop. Let me know what you guys think of the bike, and what I paid for it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice to see you got rid of the windshield allthough they give you much comfort I think putting one on a fat bob makes the bike loose its attraction.
Looks really nice but I hope you live in a sunny area with all that chrome.
Great job :thumbsup
Scoob

·
Registered
105 Posts
i think you made the right choice, as for price i think its about going rate. i paid 11,000 for my 2008 fatbob but there is some damage on the tank (small dent some light scratches) mine had 9,000 km so about 5k miles. got it 2 years ago. all in all you got yourself a nice ride there.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Awesome!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice bike... Just to give u an idea on price, I paid 12,999 for an 09 FXDF with 1974miles on it, forward controls, and a Stage one kit. I don't think the dealership knew it had a stage one kit, bc it wasn't on the bike tag, or spec sheet. Also, we didn't even notice until I went to wash it and took off the seat and found the tuner... Lol so i think i lucked out on price. I got it at Roughrider Harley Davidson in Mandan, ND.
Looooooove seeing other nice fat bob's... I think they are under appreciated... :thumbup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! I have finally been able to ride it since it has warmed up, and I dont know how I ever rode my sportster before. The Fat Bob is so comfortable especially with the apes and sundowner.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good looking scoot! What brand hard bags are those. Although I wasn't a fan of them at first I am finding more and more of a need for them here lately...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts