Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally took the plunge and got my harley! I bought a 2007 Road King. It was a little crazy on the freeway home for the first time but I enjoyed every bit of it! Can't wait to ride all over sol cal! Other the key fob thingy not working for a minute everything is good!

Attachments

·
Thug counter
240 Posts
What a beauty!!

Like you, last week I bought my first Harley. The last 40 years (since I was 8), I've rode nothing but rice burners. Not that they are bad bikes, in fact some are damn good, but not matter what, they still ain't Harleys.

From now on, the only bike I will ever swing my leg over will be a Harley. Welcome to the forum! Been here a week, and have found it's already a great place to be.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
That's a great looking Road King! You're going to love it. I really like that color. Welcome to the forum from Baton Rouge.

Try replacing the battery in the fob.
--

·
Registered
128 Posts
You will LOVE the Road King.

All the comfort of a touring bike but all the agility of a street bike.

Lots of add-ons.

That CLASSIC Harley look.

I could almost swear I get more respect on my Road King than others on their Street Glides get - and most certainly more than anyone on a street bike gets.

Road Kings are just that - King of the Road.

JamesNT

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Congratulations. Nice looking bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you all for the kind words. I can not wait to hit the road on a nice trip! Here in sol cal I got the bike just before the nice weather comes around!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts