Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my gauges back from the crew at LEDGaugeMods.com and they turned out amazing. Here are some pics, be jealous. WHite backgrounds with blue needles and all white small gauges.

Gotta say it was the best cash i've spent on my sled in a while.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
WOW! those look great.

·
2,327 Posts
Nice…Welcome from New Hampshire. Now, how about a nice intro in the new to community forum.

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Very Nice. They look like they could light up the road if your headlight ever went out.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
very cool

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Lambo

Nice…Welcome from New Hampshire. Now, how about a nice intro in the new to community forum.
I submitted my new member forum post :) thanks for reminding me haha. Soo much to read on a new forum that sometimes it is overwhelming, especially when the boss walks in mid-post.

Have a good one, glad you liked the mod.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very cool! Like that a lot, where did you have that done?
Now can they do that for the stupid red radio that I cannot read at night!!!

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very cool! Like that a lot, where did you have that done?
Now can they do that for the stupid red radio that I cannot read at night!!!
I had the guys over at LedGaugeMods.com do the gauge conversion for me. I asked them about the radio LEDs as well when I spoke to them. From what they told me yes it can be done. They don't do the radios themselves, they send them off to another company that specializes in the HD radios. I think there are 4-5 colors that you can choose from for radio conversions. They had multiple colors to choose from for gauge conversions.

Email their crew, they may have more insight for you than I do.

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Being able to match my gauge light colors with my upcoming paint... so awesome. Radio is getting done when I have the extra cash as well.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Have you ridden at night since you have had this done? If so, how was that? Does it put to much light in your face (therefore kind of blinding you)?

what is the price for all 6 gauges like you have done? I didn't really see that option on their site.

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you ridden at night since you have had this done? If so, how was that? Does it put to much light in your face (therefore kind of blinding you)?

what is the price for all 6 gauges like you have done? I didn't really see that option on their site.
@silvereagle50

I actually rode my FLHX to work yesterday and it was dark for me going home yesterday evening(the Pacific NW is getting dark now around 4:30 in the evening). The brightness of the gauges was perfect, I could read them all easily and there was no "blinding" effect whatsoever.

At first I was worried the white back-lighting would be too bright, but after deciding to do the whites anyway I am super glad I made that choice.

To me the factory orange lights were hard to read and "fuzzy" at night. White is perfect for my eyes.

Total cost for my 2 large gauges was $75 + $12 return shipping which was paid for when I checked out. The 4 small gauges are just replacement bulbs that are LED instead of incandescent. The owner emailed me a direct link to what replacement bulbs to buy to match my large gauges. The 4 small gauge bulbs cost ~$30 with shipping I believe and the colors are an exact match to the large gauges.

I bet if you talked to them you could probably get the small gauges drop shipped to you from the LEDGaugeMods guys. Shoot them an email and see what they say. They respond really fast and the service was great.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks Godzilla. That's not to bad. I'll consider this for a winter project.

·
Crusher of Cities
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No problem @silvereagle50 glad I could help. These guys I will gladly recommend to everyone. Keep us informed on what color you choose, I'd be interested to see other styles for my wifes 72 :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts