Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this on my local CL this morning.

2004 Harley Electra Glide Classic best cash offer

It's an EGC with the same 2-tone paint como (impact/luxury blue) that my Heritage had. Not that anyone else might care, but it was enjoyable for me. I have never seen a bike besides the Heritage in that color combo.

I do think I would stay with my Black Cherry if given the option.

The EGC:

My old Heritage:

·
Office Linebacker
1,218 Posts
Damn, I really like that color combo, Chas...

I know you are happy with your trade, but I gotta say I am just a bit bummed you had to let the Heritage go, my being in the club and all.

I guess we all have to evolve.
...And there is probably a Tourer in my future as well.
If it were now, I'd consider that one.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, I really like that color combo, Chas...

I know you are happy with your trade, but I gotta say I am just a bit bummed you had to let the Heritage go, my being in the club and all.

I guess we all have to evolve.
...And there is probably a Tourer in my future as well.
If it were now, I'd consider that one.
When the kids are out of the house, my wife and I plan to sell and buy a smaller, single story place that isn't in a development. We'd like to have a little bit more room for gardening, no stairs, an outbuilding and such.

As soon I can get the garage space, I'll find me another Heritage - hopefully an older one that I can tinker with.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well i bought my 1st electra glide [an ultra classic] and it was definately a joint effort.I took the wife with me when I went shopping for a new bike, and when she jumped into that easy chair passenger seat, she tapped me on the shoulder and said "if you buy this one I will make 1/2 the payments. I wish i had room for a second bike, and especially the soft tail classic just so much more "in town" friendly, and for looks...well cant be beat in my opinion, RKC is damn close though. But life is a compromise and now I have a brand new [2013] ultra classic that is GREAT on the highway esp. 2 up and I am kinda fond of having the wife with me, i'm just lucky she likes to ride as much as i do. When I get around to it I will post a pic. of her on the bike {she looks way better than i do}. I have also learned that "red neck" "hill billy" and "computer geek" should never be used in the same sentence...guess i'l get the last kid left at home to help me with that. LOL Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts